Friday, October 23, 2009

How I will keep my family healthy during the cold & flu season








It's one of a mother's and father's biggest worries, starting in October. The cold & flu season,this year it has been even more of a concern, because of the media circus around the H1N1 flu strain.




It's always been said that plenty of rest helps in not getting sick, it is very important to get enough rest to keep you immune system up and getting enough sleep recharges it! Also I will be getting my whole family to the doctor to get the flu shot and the H1N1 shot when it comes available. We are all stocked up for the winter on all of the cleaning products we need to keep the germs to a minimum. I am a germ freak! I know that's bad but, I have at least 10 bottles of hand sanitizer on me at all times. I also get travel siz bottle of a surface spray to clean the grocery cart, restaurant seats and the table, and for the public bathroom seats and handles. Another great tip is to put paper towels on a plastic zip bag, fold them up and use them to wipe the surfaces off.




I know kiddos are going to get sick, adults too. I am always concerned if giving my kids clod medicine is safe, there has been alot of stories in the news that it's not safe and it is safe. That why this year I am going to try homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is a theraputic method used to help the body rebalance and heal itself using natural substances in micro-doses. I have found one that I will be using to get and keepmy family health this cold andflu season!




Get you $1 off coupon here:
http://bit.ly/boironcoupon






No comments:

Post a Comment